The entirety of the stuff that may be found on this website includes:
- This is simply being provided for your own education and the wider public’s interest.
- Advice in the areas of law, business, or other professions should not be taken from this.
- It’s possible that this doesn’t take into account the most recent changes to the law.
TOURISTIKOSODIGOS will make reasonable attempts to keep this website up to date, accurate, and thorough; nevertheless, the company does not take duty for any losses, damages, errors, or omissions that may arise.
It is possible that we will provide links to websites that are not operated or controlled by us; nevertheless, this does not imply that we approve of the content that can be found on such websites.
Any and all transactions that take place between you and any advertisers or third parties that may be located on or made their way to our website through one of our links are solely between you and the particular advertiser or third party. You acknowledge and agree that you will not hold us accountable for any loss, damage, or loss that may occur as a result of your dealings with such third Parties and that you will not do so under any circumstances.
When it comes to providing services to patients, TOURISTIKOSODIGOS works in conjunction with many different third parties. In the event that a third party is responsible for the delivery of some services that are provided by TOURISTIKOSODIGOS clinics, your information may be provided to that party in order to help them in responding to your enquiry. These include, but are not limited to, the Teeth Whitening service offered by TOURISTIKOSODIGOS Medical Services and the non-surgical treatment services offered by TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. In addition, TOURISTIKOSODIGOS offers a variety of other services.
Even though we take reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is free of viruses, we cannot be held accountable for any viruses that may infect any material that you download. This includes any files that you may have downloaded from the website.
All of the information and material on this website, including the copyright and intellectual property rights associated with it, is owned by TOURISTIKOSODIGOS.
You may not:
- Make a copy of any of these pages or participate in any other activity that is connected to any of these pages, unless it is expressly forbidden to do so elsewhere.
- Reproduce or save a section of these pages on another website without first obtaining permission from us to do so.
- Include any part of these pages in a commercial document or in a product that will be sold or otherwise disseminated for profit without first obtaining our prior written consent.
- You may not redistribute, reproduce, or in any other way convey to the general public (either electronically or in hard form) any component of this website for the purpose of generating financial gain.
- Show the material of this website within a frame that is surrounded by other content that was not developed by us.
- Engage in general misconduct on the website.
- You may:
- You may only use any of these pages for personal, non-commercial purposes whether printing them off or saving them to a local hard drive.
- You are permitted to copy portions for the personal use of others, provided that you give credit to TOURISTIKOSODIGOS as the source and advise the recipients that these terms and conditions apply to them and must be adhered to.
- Have the pages of the website shown on the screen of your computer.
- You are free to create links to our homepage on other websites, unless we have given you specific permission to do otherwise.
TOURISTIKOSODIGOS has made every effort to ensure that its website is accessible to all users and complies with the Disability Discrimination Act of 1995, other applicable laws, and the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These efforts have been made to prevent TOURISTIKOSODIGOS from being sued for violations of these laws.
We are open to receiving comments on how to make the site more accessible.
In the event that you have any accessibility problems, we ask that you send an email to our Client Care Centre describing the nature of the problem, the format in which you would like to receive replies, and your contact information.
You are entering into a direct contract with TOURISTIKOSODIGOS Cosmetic Surgery when you schedule your consultation through the online booking system that TOURISTIKOSODIGOS provides. This is due to the fact that TOURISTIKOSODIGOS is the entity that is responsible for providing the services, and not a third party. To be able to make a reservation and later engage into a contract, you need to be of legal age (at least 18 years old) and be willing to bear financial responsibility for any transactions that are made under your name. You are obligated to ensure that all of the information that was supplied is honest and accurate.
When you use the online system to make a reservation, you are effectively making an offer to TOURISTIKOSODIGOS to have your reservation accepted. Your reservation will not be considered official or legally binding until all booking criteria, such as card validation over the phone, have been satisfied. Additionally, you will need to get a confirmation email. You have entered into a contract with TOURISTIKOSODIGOS after the reservation has been confirmed, and as a result, you are liable for any fees that are incurred as a result of your failure to adhere to the criteria outlined in the contract.
If you need to cancel the appointment or will not be able to make it, please give a notice of at least 48 hours in advance.
Please arrive at the time that has been specified.
- If you fail to appear for your appointment or give less than 48 hours’ notice, you will be subject to a maximum withdrawal of £50 from your card.
- Ensure that there is a balance of fifty pounds in this account that may be withdrawn in the eventuality that you do to show up at your meeting or cancel with much less then forty-eight hours’ notice.
The information that is provided by the instrument for making reservations online may be relied upon and trusted.
- You need to either be the cardholder yourself or have authorization from the cardholder in order to secure the reservation.
- When you come in for your appointment, you are required to have a photo identification with you, and we strongly recommend that you arrive early so that you may fill out a medical questionnaire.
- the right to cancel a reservation without causing you to be responsible for any costs or obligations.
- the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to any or all of the services anywhere at time for any reason without prior notice if we think that you are abusing the service or violating the terms and conditions; this right is effective immediately and applies regardless of the cause.
Due to the fact that your agreement is directly with TOURISTIKOSODIGOS Cosmetic Surgery, please direct any concerns or inquiries you may have regarding your consultation to the Patient Bookings Department by making use of the contact information that was included in the email that confirmed your appointment.