At TOURISTIKOSODIGOS, we are devoted to preserving your personal information and confidentiality, and we take all necessary steps to preserve the confidentiality and security of any computerised or paper personal data for which we are responsible.
Our policy is compliant with UK legislation, including the requirements of the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
This privacy statement describes the personal information that TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. obtains about you via your interactions with us.
- The legal basis upon which TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. processes your data.
- What personal information do we collect?
- How will your information be utilised?
- With whom and why may we disclose your information?
- Your rights as a subject of data.
- Medical records for • TOURISTIKOSODIGOS.
- Amendments to our privacy statement
- Methods of contact
Legal Justification for TOURISTIKOSODIGOSProcessing .’s of Your Data
TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. will acquire your consent as the legal basis for collecting your personal information in order to send you marketing messages that we believe may be of interest to you.
The legal reason for TOURISTIKOSODIGOS processing .’s of your sensitive data is to fulfil or take efforts to fulfil any binding contract to you. In addition, TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. is permitted to legitimately handle special category data such as your health records in order to offer you with the required healthcare.
What personal information do we collect?
We gather information about you when you submit your information into one of our internet forms, when you chat with a member of our staff over the phone, when you use the TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. patient portal for a video consultation, and when you are consulted in clinic. We may gather basic information such as your complete name, email address, phone number, age range, and gender, as well as information on your health, medical history, and lifestyle.
TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. may also collect credit card information, however this data is not kept nor processed through its IT systems.
If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we require, you may not be able to access certain portions of our website, receive a response to your inquiry, or continue your adventure with TOURISTIKOSODIGOS.
Information gathered of you is saved in a client record, where it is held and handled electronically on secure servers according to the UK General Data Protection Restrictions technological security measures.
Our website offers three forms for visitors:
- Contact Form – to seek further information, schedule a phone consultation, or sign up for our newsletter
- Online Booking Form – to schedule an appointment online
- Forum Form – to register for our online Forum and gain access to a protected section
For the Contact Form and Online Booking Form, the following information is collected:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Age range
We may gather the following additional information during a conversation with one of our advisers or on our online booking form:
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Favourite Name
- Previous medical background
- Credit card information; however, this information is not saved nor processed by TOURISTIKOSODIGOS.
We may gather the following information from users of the TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. Patient Portal:
- Marital Status
- Doctor Information
- Patient Medical History and any other pertinent information that may affect your medical condition.
- NHS Number
We may gather the following additional data during a consultation at one of our clinics:
- Additional health info (Why they want it and body type info)
- Financial Status
How will your information be utilised?
Cosmetic Surgery at TOURISTIKOSODIGOS must save and process the personal and health information you have given. This allows us to identify you, communicate with you along your trip, better comprehend your intended objectives, customise your journey to provide you the most efficient path to achieving those outcomes, and fulfil our contractual duties.
In addition, with your permission, we may use your contact information for marketing reasons to offer you information that you may find interesting.
Your contact information is utilised in two ways:
- To maintain contact and communicate with you during your trip with TOURISTIKOSODIGOS, including appointment information. (Telephone, Email, Text)
- If you consent, we will send you information about our firm for marketing purposes. (Email, SMS)
- We utilise information obtained about you in the following ways for marketing purposes:
- We’d like to send you information about our products and services, as well as those of our affiliated companies, that may be of interest to you. You may withdraw your agreement to receive marketing materials at a later date.
- You have the right to discontinue receiving marketing communications from us at any time. If you no longer desire to be approached for marketing reasons, simply click the ‘Change your communications settings’ link at the bottom of any of our emails, or contact us at [email protected]
- To modify your options, please visit https://www.touristikosodigos.com/.
- To enhance our services, we solicit feedback via third-party review sites such as Reputation. Reputation serves as a data processor and helps TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. collect consumer feedback on our behalf. Here you can view Reputation’s Privacy Notice.
We utilise the information gathered from our website in the manner listed below:
- Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to track regular internet log information and visitor activity. This data is used to monitor how visitors utilise the website and to produce statistics reports on website activities.
- When you first visit the TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. website, you may decide (accept or reject) whether to allow cookies to gather your personal information.
- You may configure your browser to reject cookies, and the aforementioned page explains how to delete cookies from your browser. However, in a rare instances, certain of our website’s functions may not work.
We utilise the information obtained from the website to customise your subsequent visits.
Whom and why may we disclose your information?
We may need to disclose your information, including sensitive data, with medical professionals, government authorities, and other parties in order to provide you with the requested services.
- Your Doctor, Medical Practitioners, or a member of the TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. surgical Staff for the purpose of discussing your surgery, any follow-up care, or any concern or complaint that you have raised.
- Your primary care physician and/or other pertinent medical professionals, since it is vital that they are informed of your proposed operation.
- TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. may be required by law to reveal your information, including sensitive information, to government agencies such as the General Medical Council (GMC), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), or the Police investigating criminal conduct.
Your rights under the Data Subject Rights Act
You may get a copy of the personal information we maintain on you. You have the right to have your information erased (right to be forgotten) for the express purpose of marketing communications.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data, unless an exemption applies [under the UK GDPR]:
- The right to seek a copy of your personal information held by TOURISTIKOSODIGOS Clinics Ltd.
- The right to request that TOURISTIKOSODIGOS Clinics Ltd amend any inaccurate or outdated personal information.
- The right to request that your personal data be destroyed when it is no longer required for TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. Clinics Ltd to maintain such data in accordance with the legal grounds for processing your data. If your personal information is being stored as a medical record, TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. may still lawfully retain your information according to its retention periods.
- The right to revoke your consent to the processing at any time for which it was granted.
- The right to request that the data controller give the data subject with his or her personal data and, if technically feasible, to send those data directly to another data controller; (known as the right to data portability).
- The right to request a limitation on future processing where there is a disagreement over the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to personal data processing
- The right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information Commissioner.
Medical records for TOURISTIKOSODIGOS.
What is a medical Record?
As soon as you see a surgeon or nurse, the customer record that we have about you becomes a medical record, as it will contain information submitted by a medical expert.
Why are we processing your medical and health records?
TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. is dedicated to delivering the best possible treatment and outcomes for our patients, and as such, we must maintain health records and other personal data for medical purposes. The staff of TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. collects your personal and sensitive information both electronically and on paper, where it is held inside the UK and EU and is subject to the technological security measures stipulated by the UK General Data Protection Regulations.
What Data are we accumulating and storing?
TOURISTIKOSODIGOS. will capture both personal and sensitive personal data, such as health and ethnicity information.
The information we maintain about you may include:
- Your basic information, including name, address, date of birth, next of kin, etc.
- Interactions with you, such as appointments.
- Notes about your consultations while travelling with
- TOURISTIKOSODIGOS.. These might consist of audio and video
- records for the training and quality assurance of personnel.
- Detailed notes and information on your health and procedure, including the following:
- Details about allergies
- Details on your medical history, especially chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma.
- Results of medical exams, including blood tests, allergy tests, and other screenings
- Any clinically relevant lifestyle data, including smoking, alcohol consumption, and weight.
- Medical records
- A list of your medications.
- Pre- and post-operative photographs for clinical evaluations of the surgical outcomes.